The Marchand Brothers
"Honours & awards"
- Master Cheesemaker-affineur of the Guild
- Member of the "Taste Fromage de France" Cheese Society
- Member of the Guild of Cheesemaker-affineurs
- Twice voted “Traditional Cheesemaker (Artisan fromager)” of the year by the “Pudlowski” Guide, Paris
- Recommended by the Champerard guide of cheesemakers-affineurs
- Elected member of the “Prosper-Montagné” Quality Club for cheesemaking and maturing
- Master Breeder of Bresse chickens
The Marchand establishment was also awarded the Rabelais d'Or Trophy for French Gastronomy and is regularly featured as a reference in various regional, national and international newspapers and monthly publications, such as Le Point, L'Express, Modes et Travaux, Ici-Paris, etc.